Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Zsa Zsa Gabor Quotes


To be loved is a strength. To love is a weakness.
A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.
As a woman, you have to choose between your fanny or your face. I chose my face.
I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.
[when asked how many husbands she'd had] You mean other than my own?
To a smart girl men are no problem - they're the answer.
Macho does not prove mucho.
Husbands are like fires. They go out if unattended.
I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.
Getting divorced just because you don't love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.
I don't remember anybody's name. How do you think the "dahling" thing got started?
Conrad Hilton was very generous to me in the divorce settlement. He gave me 5,000 Gideon Bibles.
A girl must marry for love, and keep on marrying until she finds it.
You just cannot drive a Rolls-Royce in Beverly Hills anymore because they have it in for you.
[as quoted in the book "The Humor of Sex"] Personally, I know nothing about sex because I've always been married.
It's never as easy to keep your own spouse happy as it is to make someone else's spouse happy.
I believe in large families: every woman should have at least three husbands.
[on Cary Grant] They are trying to show he's a great lover, but they'll never prove it to me.
Being jealous of a beautiful woman is not going to make you more beautiful.
If they had as much adultery going on in New York as they said in the divorce courts, they would never have a chance to make the beds at the Plaza.
The only place men want depth in a woman is in her décolletage.
You never really know a man until you have divorced him.
[on solitude] When I'm alone, I can sleep cross ways in bed without an argument.
When you are married to an actor, you feel you are nothing but an understudy to him. He only has eyes for himself. It is really the one situation I know of where, with just two people you have a triangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment